Impulse for your month

via YouVersion Bible App
Spring is coming. The days are getting longer and nature awakes.
But although everything around is blooming and coming back to life, we feel sometimes like we got stuck in darkness. It feels like we are walking through a dark valley.

King David spoke a prayer we can read in Psalm 23.
He experience it. He felt like we was walking through a dark valley.
But he was sure that God will be close beside him, that he is not alone.

But how was he able to say this? How could he be so sure?

If I'm in such a situation I have to say honestly that I wouldn't be able to say this. It is so easy to read this verse but so hard to believe
Sometimes we have no hope that will carry us through such times. But then I remember the time when I already overcame those dark valleys when God helped me to find a way out. This helps me a lot so I will not be afraid and to know that God is beside me.
And because I experienced this, I can tell you, that God will never let you down. He is close besides you - especially when you walk through dark valleys.

Kommentare