Impulse for your month

via Pixabay
Did you ever hear God speak?

You probably didn´t hear him acoustically like he spoke in the time of the Old Testament, e.g. in Exodus 3 when he spoke to Moses through the burning bush. But he speaks through bible verses other people or dreams.

I realized in the last couple years, that he often speaks to me indirectly through dreams. He let me dream of situations that later happened to me in a Déjà-vu. Often it were even situations with people that I didn´t know when I dreamed the dream. Then I woke up asking me who those people are. I always forget about the dreams until I relive them, then I remember them again. This way I know that I´m exactly where God wants me to be.

Just because God speaks to me through dreams, doesn´t mean that he will necessarily speak to you through dreams. He speaks to everyone in the way that he can except and understand it and in the way he believes that God speaks. When you don´t believe that God speaks through dreams, he won´t speak to you through them. Because he knows you perfectly and he knows how to approach you in the best way.

Kommentare