Impulse for your month

via
Another month already started - one quarter of this year is over! It's incredible how quickly time flies by.
Let's go back to the beginning of the year and what has changed since then; or maybe remained the same. Did you think of any new years resolutions? What happened with those, are you still sticking with them or did you ditch them after a while? What do you think of this year so far - a good one, a bad one?
Maybe it's not quite going as you thought it would, you feel sort of lost and like you don't know where to go? I know the feeling, but I just recently read a verse on the Bible which picked me up.
It's written in Psalm 30, Verse 2:

"Lord, my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me".

So if you feel down and broken think of this verse. If you call for God's help he will hear. And he will pick you up and heal your wounds. 

Kommentare