Impulse For Your Month


Sometimes life seems not so easy.
Problems and big challenges come tumbling down on you and you don't know what to do.
Instead of something's getting better, it all becomes worse.
You feel like breaking because of that.

But who can help?

Maybe it sounds strange to you, but I'm sure that God can really help you.

In Jesus Christ, his own son, he lived a life similar to yours.
Jesus had problems with his friends. One of his best friends betrayed him. He betrayed Jesus just because of some gain, but Jesus went to prison although he was innocent.

So I think he knows how you feel in such situations.
And he can help you in these troubled times.

And if there is no one else that might listen to your problems, be sure, he will! He reaches his hand out to you. You just need to take his hand.

"The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,
my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
I call upon the Lord,
who is worthy to be praised,
and I am saved from my enemies."
Psalm 18:2+3

Kommentare